Services – Wheeled Sports
Alan Jones Associates has developed and delivered a large number of wheeled sports facilities across Scotland, catering for skateboarding, cycling, scooters and bmx.
We have recently completed the following Wheeled Sports Feasibility Studies; Oban Skate Park, Peebles Wheeled Sports Park, Jedburgh Wheeled Sports Park, Ellon Wheeled Sports Park, Bankfoot Skate Park (Perth), Banchory Skate Park (Aberdeenshire), Broch Skate Park (Fraserburgh), Lossiemouth Skate Park, Fort William Pump Track, Hawick Pump Track, Raigmore Skate Park (Inverness) Inshes Wheeled Sports Park (Inverness), Troon Wheeled Sports Park, Woodland Wheels Pump Track (Boat of Garten).
Our Recent Wheeled Sports Projects Funded & Delivered
- Woodland Wheels – Boat of Garten Pump Track
- Hawick Pump Track
- Community Action Raigmore Estate £115,00 new skate park
- Muir of Ord Skate park £201,000
- Watermill All Abilities Cycle track £250,000
- Watermill Adventure Bike Park £135,000
- Inverness Skate Park £455,000
- Inverness Bike Park £355,000
- Kelso Skate park £200,000
- Raigmore Skate Park £115,000
- Hawick Pump Track £370,000